This Christmas, it’s time for something a little bit different as Printworks unveils its discotheque party.
Disco, Disco, Disco – whatever disco is your jam, whether that be a Berlin inspired discotheque, an active roller-disco, 60’s themed groovy beats or sophisticated glitzy glam, we are here to bring your theme to life. Printworks is creating a fully immersive experience complete with original industrial features, state-of-the-art lighting, glittering mirror balls and space for up to 2,500 guests.
Printworks London was once the home of the Evening Standard. For 24 years, thousands of newspapers rolled off its presses. The unique industrial space has been used as a location for films, fashion shows, and concerts as well as hosting conferences, dinners, and theatre productions of all sizes. It is now one of London’s biggest and most exciting Christmas party venues.
- Exclusive hire of Press Halls from 18:30 – 01:00.
- Immersive Disco theming
- State-of-the-art lighting rig
- Delicious catering by Moving Venue
- Prosecco reception (Champagne upgrade available)
- A choice of dining options including bowl food, food stations and three-course seated dinners
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks from 6.30pm-12.30am
- Exclusive pre-event menu tasting.
- Immersive entertainment
- Professional DJ
- Branded gobo projection
- Reception furniture, round tables and dining chairs
- Venue staffing including dedicated event manager
- Fully staffed cloakroom and security
These inclusions are subject to change dependent on your requirements.