Party beneath the gleaming copper-clad hull of a world-famous ship.
Party beneath the gleaming copper-clad hull of one of the most famous ships ever built. This iconic venue in a unique heritage setting boasts spectacular riverside views, with a sweeping outlook across the Thames to the city beyond. After your guests walk up the quayside and see the iconic silhouette of the clipper lit up before them, they’ll climb aboard the Cutty Sark where they’ll be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine.
Trays of delicious canapés will be passed through the crowds as your guests mingle and soak up the atmosphere. Afterwards, dinner is called, and the crowd will gather underneath the spectacular hull for a delicious catering experience by Moving Venue. After dinner, the DJ will start their set and the dance floor will hot up, before your magnificent exclusive party at Cutty Sark draws to a close.
Please see suggested timeline below; you will be able to tailor your timings to you and your guests' requirements with your dedicated Account Manager.
Arrive at the Cutty Sark where a sparkling drinks reception awaits you and your guests.
Food is served
Enjoy a lavish three-course dinner or bowl food menu under the hull of this beautiful ship.
The dance floor hots up and the DJ starts their set.
Time for your magical evening to draw to a close.
Transport home couldn't be easier; the Cutty Sark is just 8 minutes from central London by train, 20 minutes by DLR, or make the journey part of the fun and depart by boat.
- Exclusive venue hire from 19:00 – 12:30.
- Sparkling drinks reception on arrival.
- Bowl food menu including 6 bowls per person OR Three course seated dinner by Moving Venue.
- Unlimited house wine, house beer and soft drinks all evening or ½ bottle of house wine and water per person.
- Exclusive pre-event menu tasting.
- Large specification of AV – including stage, dance floor, and intelligent sound and lighting package.
- State-of-the-art dance floor and professional DJ.
- Event Security.
- Event First Aider.
- Dedicated Event Manager.
- Cloakroom Facilities.
These inclusions are subject to change dependent on your requirements.
We believe in making sure your guests should have the best night possible. We've put together a few ideas to make them feel extra special, but the sky is the limit, so speak to your dedicated Account Manager about what's possible.
UPGRADES TO BE PRICED AS ADD-ONS
BANDS AT CUTTY SARK
We welcome live bands at Cutty Sark, but there are some restrictions being in a residential area.
- All bands must perform under our bespoke designed sound curtain installation. A stage must be laid over our existing dance floor at an additional cost.
- All bands must use an in ear monitoring system.
- Where a band requires a drum kit, they must use
an electronic drum kit, which the band must provide.
- Bands may be subject to timing and decibel restrictions.
- All bands are subject to approval from Smart Group.
4 routines of 3-4 mins per routine throughout the reception.
4 routines of 5-6 min punctuating each course culminating to the finale performance to get everybody on the dance floor!
Costs vary depending on the specific band and their technical rider. For an average 6 piece band, to install a stage and provide the additional sound equipment including in ear monitoring and technicians, costs start at £2300.
Please note that all sound control is always at the discretion of the venue manager. For any questions or quotations please get in touch with your account manager.
Delicious canapés during the reception – 4 bites per person.
Operated either free of charge to guests or for a small charge to guests with proceeds going to a charity of your choice.
Interactive food stations.
All Night Spirits Package
Spirits available to you and your guest all night.
After Dinner Spirits Package
Spirits served to you and your guests from 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM