The Boardwalk at Magazine London is set to take London by storm in summer 2020 as it opens for spectacular summer parties, awards dinners, summer balls and the highly anticipated Boardwalk Festival. The venue will offer incredible décor, exhilarating entertainment and stunning food from leading London caterers Moving Venue. Magazine London itself boasts 3,205sqm of versatile interior space for up to 3,000, and its riverside position and 600sqm waterfront decking provides iconic views of Canary Wharf at night, forming the backdrop for London’s most incredible summer events.
We will bring together all the elements for the most exciting and dynamic summer parties the capital has ever seen, including a state-of-the-art lighting rig, concert sound and an eclectic mixture of cool bars and furniture. The Boardwalk will be the home of Ibiza style outdoor furniture, wet bars, BBQs and fire pits, and will be animated with festoon lighting and a DJ. This will be London’s greatest summer party location next year, filled with sun, fun and food, so don’t be the ones to miss out!
- Exclusive venue hire from 18:30 – 01:00.
- Stunning themed 'Boardwalk' reception area.
- Sparkling drinks reception on arrival.
- Delicious canapés during the reception (4 bites per person).
- Choice of a bowl food, three-course seated dinner, street food and more by exclusive caterers, Moving Venue.
- Unlimited house wine, house beer and soft drinks all evening or ½ bottle of house wine and water per person.
- Exclusive pre-event menu tasting.
- Large specification of AV – including stage, dance floor, and intelligent sound and lighting package.
- State-of-the-art dance floor and professional DJ.
- Event Security.
- Event First Aider.
- Dedicated Event Manager.
- Cloakroom Facilities.