Museum of London
Located in the heart of the city of London, The Museum of London provides a stunning backdrop for your Christmas celebration. Guests will explore London’s history as they make their way through the museum. Once entering the main hall, they will be wowed by the 360 degree digital ellipse which displays twinkling night lights with swaying chandelier effect, or a presentation to your own bespoke commission.
- Exclusive venue hire from 18:30 – 23:00 (extension to 01:00 available)
- Access to the beautiful lower galleries during the drinks reception
- Prosecco or frost fair cocktail reception on arrival (1.5 glasses per person)
- Frost fair theming throughout the venue
- Delicious three course dinner OR 2 course bowl food menu (6 bowls per person)
- All-inclusive house wine, beer and soft drinks package
- Live DJ
- Pre-event menu tasting
- High specification of AV including stage and intelligent sound and lighting package
- Plasma screen, uplighters, LED digital Ellipse, AV Technician
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Fully staffed cloakroom facilities
- Option to upgrade to include spirits, canapés & late night snacks
- Event management & a dedicated account manager
- All necessary furniture and linen
These inclusions are subject to change dependent on your requirements.
We believe in making sure your guests have the best night possible, so we’ve put together a few ideas to make them feel extra special. However the sky is the limit, so speak to your dedicated Account Manager about the possibilities....
Delicious canapés during the reception – 4 bites per person.
LATE NIGHT SNACKS
Ensure your guests never go hungry.
ALL NIGHT SPIRITS PACKAGE
Spirits available to you and your guest all night.
AFTER DINNER SPIRITS PACKAGE
Spirits served to you and your guests after dinner.
Looking For A Different Night Out?
Greenwich, South East London
Battersea Park, South West London
South Kensington, London
Landing Forty Two
LSO St Luke’s
The City, London
North Greenwich, South East London
The Gatsby Club
West End, London
The Grand Temple
West End, London