LSO St Luke's
Celebrate Christmas at the historic LSO St Luke's.
Nestling on the edges of the city and Shoreditch is the stunning LSO St Luke’s, home to the world-famous London Symphony Orchestra. Set back from the bustling Old Street, this historic building’s imposing white walls conceal one of London’s finest event spaces, perfect for exclusive Christmas parties.
- Exclusive hire of LSO St Luke’s from 19:00-00:00 (extension to 01:00 available).
- Stunning lighting and decoration throughout the venue.
- Prosecco drinks reception on arrival (1.5 glasses per person).
- Delicious three course dinner OR 2 course bowl food menu (5 bowls per person).
- All inclusive house wine, beer and soft drinks package until 23:30.
- Live DJ.
- Pre-event menu tasting.
- High specification of AV including stage, dancefloor and intelligent sound and lighting package.
- All necessary furniture and linen.
- Fully staffed cloakroom facilities.
- Event management & a dedicated account manager.
These inclusions are subject to change dependent on your requirements.
Food & Wine
Our in-house caterer Moving Venue is driven by creating memorable and delicious experiences for you and your guests. With a real focus on provenance, using local suppliers wherever possible and always ensuring that everything is freshly made on-site; Moving Venue will deliver a sensational three-course dinner on the night of your event.
We believe in making sure your guests should have the best night possible. We've put together a few ideas to make them feel extra special, but the sky is the limit, so speak to your dedicated Account Manager about the possibilities....
Upgrades to be priced as add-ons.
Delicious canapés during the reception – 4 bites per person.
Late Night Snacks
Don’t let your guests go hungry with delicious late night snacks.
All Night Spirits Package
Spirits available to you and your guest all night.
After Dinner Spirits Package
Spirits served to you and your guests after dinner.
Looking For A Different Night Out?
Battersea Park, South West London
South Kensington, London
Landing Forty Two
North Greenwich, South East London
Museum of London
The City, London
Butler's Wharf, Southbank, London
The Grand Temple
West End, London
The Masquerade Club
West End, London